Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Summer Learning journey Day 3

Activity 3 (6 points)

This activity is about if whether or not I would like to join a 20 to 40 hour Famine to help raise money for charity. 

In my opinion I think It is a great idea to help support. My answer is yes I will join. I will participate on this fundraiser. Helping in famine is a special thing because it can help those in short supply of what they need. It can also be a good example because the people watching can get in to helping out and help support to. Spending 20-40 hours is allot to help those so people watching this blog, we can help out to you know.

Well, that's the end of Day 3 activities.
see you tomorrow for the next activities.  BLOGGED OUT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ifalame,

    This summer I am a student commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I am Gargee, and you may see me commenting on some of your amazing blog posts! How have your holidays been so far?

    That is so amazing that you are willing to do the 20-40 hour famine! I would like to do it too, like you said, it can help those who really need some extra support. You're right: it's an excellent example for other people who are a little unsure if they want to join, because you can show them it's an amazing way to help people :). Ka Pai for including that!

    Sure, 20-40 hours is a really long time, but it's for the good, like you included. It's really special and you can learn so much through the time you participate in the challenge. I personally think that these famine's are amazing and a great way to give up something to receive something even better.

    Yes, we can totally help out! I like your positive attitude!

    Keep up the amazing attitude and hard work, I'm enjoying reading your posts Ifalame. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

    ~ Gargee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ifalame,
    The Summer Learning Journey is now coming to an end. Well, not now, but really soon. I really like how you said that you can be someone people look up to, so they will also participate in the famine. I also like how you pointed out that we can help the people in need not by just money. I would also participate in the famine, so I can help people in need. Someone once told me, if you show kindness someday, it will come right back at you. Maybe next time you could add a bit of back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete