Thursday, January 9, 2020

Summer Learning journey Week 4 Day 4

Activity 3 (6 points)

Okay for this cool activity I had to choose 2 street art photos from Christ Church and say the similarities and differences between the 2 amazing art.
(PHOTOS) |
                   \/

Similarity-                                                Differences-

1.Both animals                                                          1. Different colour                       
2.Has the colour blue at back                                    2. 4 animals there                         
3.on a wall                                                                3. Dirty wall                                   
4.Looking good                                                        4. Different animal species             
5.Truly Amazing                                                       5. This one looks realistic              
                                                                                                                                        
Thankyou for Looking & reading my blog.                                                                   
BLOG YOU LATER ALLIGATOR or elephant? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ifalame,
    I can barely write this comment due to laughter. I really enjoyed this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like it. Firstly, you gave four similarities and four differences. That is a lot. Secondly, at the end you said would you rather elephant or alligator. That was so funny. I actually would choose elephant because they are kind of endangered and they are being harmed a lot. Although they are being hunted they are very unique creatures. Maybe next time you could add a bit of backstory to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ifalame,

    I'm back on your blog! Have you been good? I surely have!

    Those are both very beautiful pieces of art! It's so cool that these are from Christchurch. Do you ever wish you could do street art? I think it seems so fun and cool, I definitely want to try!

    I really enjoyed reading about the things you picked up about the two pictures similarities and differences. You've really noticed quite a few. I agree that they are both amazing! The elephant one really sprung out to me, and I think I like that a lot. Which one do you like better? The other one seems really cool and mysterious as I don't really know exactly what it is.

    What is your favourite animal? I'm actually not really sure on mine, but I do love pandas!

    I hope you have an amazing holidays, keep up the absolutely amazing work!

    ~ Gargee :))

    ReplyDelete