Friday, January 10, 2020

Summer Learning journey Day 5 Week 4

Activity 1 (4 points)

For this activity I watched a video of a award winning performances and I got to talk about how was it and to write down what they did well and what they need to improve.

Okay so,
In my opinion there performance was amazing, throughout the whole thing they were just killing it, having fun and looked like they payed allot of attention in practice.
The dance was really energetic and they were using allot of energy. I could just imagine how long it would take to practise that amazing dance. What I think they did well was everything except one thing. The thing that I thought needed to improve was to Aline there moves together to look perfect.
But overall it was just fantastic.

Activity 2 (4 points)

Okay so for this one I had to check out this website and choose my favourite inspirational quote and create a text graphic version then post it with what it means to me.What it means to me: It actually kinda relates to me cause i'm always sitting in the corner reading them easy books. It's like a signal for us people to grow up and stop staying in the past of what we use to do to read. It is telling me to get my butt up and read some CHAPTER BOOKS. 

Thankyou!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ifalame,
    I am already cracking up because of the end part of your blog post. I really like how you said the quote in a deeper understanding, but in a funny way. I also died of laughter when the end sentence came. For some reason I actually have a talent of making people laugh. It seems like whenever I say something people laugh. Ok, not all the time. Maybe next time you could check your work again. Overall, this is a hillarious and phenomenal blog post. Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Ifalame

    Astounding blog post Ifalame! I like how significant were the words you used. It made me want to read books that are harder than what I read. So good work on that. Maybe next time you should add more things to your quote. Otherwise, Astonishing blog post Ifalamel.

    ~Pao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ata Mārie Ifalame,

    Kueni here from the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you are having a lovely Thursday morning. It’s almost time to go back to school, when do you start this year?

    Ka pai on completing W4D5 Activity 1 and 2. I really enjoyed reading both of your responses to these activities, I like that you have put a lot of effort and hard work into the both of them and not just 1.

    Firstly, I can tell you paid a lot of attention while watching the video of the Royal Family Hip-Hop dance crew, they’re so awesome aren't they! You have given a great review, with some helpful feedback, well done.

    Secondly, I really like the inspirational quote you have chosen to share today. I like that you used this quote to reflect on yourself and your own reading. I sometimes do that too, read the easy books but sometimes my brain can’t handle the harder books so it’s nice to just sit and read the easy books sometimes too!


    Don’t forget to pop over to the outstanding blog posts on our website to see some posts from all the other participants this summer, you might even see one of yours!

    Link: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/participation-and-prizes/outstanding-blog-posts

    Ngā Mihi,
    Kueni.

    ReplyDelete